Strategic Review Comments Policy
You are solely responsible for your own comments, the consequences of posting those comments, and the consequences of any reliance by you on the comments of others.
Strategic Review encourages comments that are lively, creative, opinionated and forceful but we ask that our community of readers avoid the following:
1. Profane, vulgar, obscene language
2. Ethnic, religious, gender and/or racial slurs and other discriminatory statements
3. Language that is likely to deeply offend or insult another person such as personal attacks, insults, threats and name-calling
4. Trolling, flaming and spamming
5. Copyrighted material, advertisements, promotional material
In addition, comments that are known to be false, misleading or libelous will not be allowed.
By submitting your comment, you hereby give Strategic Review the right, but not the obligation, to post, air, edit, exhibit, telecast, cablecast, webcast, re-use, publish, reproduce, use, license, print, distribute or otherwise use your comment(s) and accompanying personal identifying and other information you provide via all forms of media now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity.
We moderate the comments on the Strategic Review Web site and reserve the right to remove or not post comments that violate our standards.